Monday, March 06, 2006

Back to BAsicS

Why do things seem dull when it is right???? I mean staying up late is better when there is school tommorow and eating ice cream tastes better when you know your not suppose to have some???? why do we have to get such a rush or pleasure of doing wrong things......You know its easier to be passive and dull but nobody gets a rush at that.SO I've to a conclusion that maybe conceit is a rush(by saying that i admitted it is wrong which is the truth)...Look by bragging to other people if their passive you get to talk about something, and if they're braggarts themselves you get a showdown so its a win win situation the only time you lose in this situation is if the person you're bragging to is self-secure 'cause he/she'll just entertain you then behind your back, call you insecure,heheheeheh Don't worry there's more insecure & passive people so that other one is less likely to happen.......I am such a HYPOCRITE.....but so what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home